Tieme has nominated me for the Liebster Award, an award for (new) bloggers, to introduce themselves in the world of blogging. Thanks Tieme!
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
- Copy the Liebster Logo and paste it onto your own blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their respective blogs.
- In your blog post about the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 Questions by the person who nominated you
- List 11 Random Facts about yourself
- Nominate, and link to three- eleven(11) other blogs which you enjoy and have fewer than 3,000 followers.
- List 11 Questions for your nominees.
These are the questions asked by the nominator:
1. When do you feel like blogging?
I usually blog on the weekend when I have time to do it and when I can enjoy it
2. When do not you feel like blogging?
Mostly after work
3. What do you prefer: A like, a re-blog, or a comment on your posts?
Definitely prefer a comment, I would like to hear what people have to say…although a re-blog never goes astray 🙂
4. For what fun reason can people wake you up at night?
Almost anything…I am a night owl anyway
5. If you are not able to do what you like most for a year, what would you do?
Find something else I enjoy just as much…or at least a satisfactory replacement
6. Three times a week pizza, or three times a week being active outdoors?
Obviously three times a week active outdoors! Its hard to take landscape photos if you’re not outside!
7. Read a book, or watch a movie?
Read a book
8. What are your talents?
I am reliable and organised! but I’m also good at remembering random general facts and learning stuff.
9. What are your pitfalls?
I can be too serious and occasionally stubborn
10. What would it take for you to change jobs, school, or any daily activity?
Hmm a better opportunity or boredom with the current situation
11. Complete the next sentence: I am traveling and in my bag are at least these three items.. (besides the obvious)
my camera, a good novel, my ipod
11 random facts
1. I can name every country in the world in 12 minutes
2. I learn German on skype
3. I love my dog named Heidi
4. I am a history nerd
5. Germany and Tasmania are my two favourite places
6. Ski jumping is my favourite sport (Go Team Austria!)
7. I will always travel
8. I have to put my left shoe on first
9. Beethoven is my favourite composer
10. I like hiking, camping and kayaking
11. I work outdoors
I am nominating:
My questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Where do you get your blogging inspiration?
3. Where is your favourite place to be?
4. Describe your perfect day
5. If you to choose a last meal what would it be?
6. What is your favourite book/movie and why?
7. Winter, summer, autumn or spring?
8. Beach, forest or mountains?
9. If you could have any talent what would it be?
10. What’s one thing you want people to know about you?
11. Favourite free time activites?